Our core values and processes
Brightspark Education Consultants - a renowned name in the field of foreign education is speedily moving ahead, to accomplish a new benchmark that is - togive facilitation to our clients/students in the field of IELTS testing. Many know that the IELTS stand for "International English Language Testing System" and successfully passing this test by securing the best marks, means, opening of the gateway for broader national and international opportunities, otherwise any lacking in this field can hinder at any or many stages in the academic life - most particularly during the foreign education.
Amazingly, Brightspark Education Consultants - the vendor of British Council Pakistan products-Register the students for the IELTS tests. Now let us give some important insights about the IELTS tests that why IELTS test is being taken, which organization conducts this English language test, and what are the benefits of this course?
- Filled IELTS Application form
- Copy of Passport or CNIC
- 3 passport size photograph with any back ground
- Pay order payable to "British Council" (Exact amount must be verified by Brightspark Education Consultants staff)
- Select the IELTS dates from given IELTS Calendar OR consult with HS Staff for available dates for test
- Filled the application form
- Provide all mentioned documents
- Prepare Pay order payable to "British Council" OR bring cash to our office, HS Staff will facilitate to make Pay order without any extra cost OR bank charges
- British Council will contact you for the confirmation of Registration of IELTS date through Email
IELTS will now have 4 types of IELTS:
- IELTS UKVI General Training (for visa application to study in UK).
- IELTS UKVI Academic (for visa application to study in UK).
- IELTS Academic, (not for visa application to study in UK)
- IELTS General Training, (not for visa application to study in UK).