Austria offers skilled international workers not only good work prospects, but also the option of bringing their family with them and building a life together in one of the most beautiful countries in the world with a top quality of life.
Austria is the diverse country with the mixture of different cultures and societies from different corners of the world. This country is part of the European Union and welcomes some migrants through the systematic immigration procedures. Seasonal skilled migrants come to European countries to meet the labor market needs.
Job Seeker Visa
As a canadiate with a very high level of qualification, you may apply for a six-month residence visa for your job search (Job Seeker Visa) if you reach a education, experience, IELTS age etc according to the following list of criteria:
- Education: in the subject’s mathematics, informatics, natural sciences or technology (MINT subjects)
- Work experience (adequately reflecting applicant’s qualification or senior management position) 5 to 6 years
- Age: 25 to 35
- IELTS: 4.5 to 5.0
- Austria Red White Red Card allows applicants to immigrate to Austria with their immediate family (spouse and children who are not above 18 years of ages).
- Once the holder of this permit stays in Austria for up to 10 months with a particular employer, he or she may request and obtain an Austrian Red White Red Card Plus which comes with gives him or her complete access to the labor market.
- Once the holder of this visa lives up to 5 years in Austria, he or she is qualified to apply for a permanent residence in the country.
- With this, the applicant can get citizenship in due time.